Friday, September 30, 2011
Changing
I have officially hit the 30 pound mark! I have lost 30 pounds and have dropped 8 pant sizes in only a few short months! It is amazing to feel the difference in my mood, energy levels, self-esteem and many other things. ONE OF MY MANY EXCUSES FOR YEARS: I would keep telling myself I will not let the numbers on the scale determine my happiness! Then I came to realize that I can't keep up wth my children, I get out of breath just walking up the stairs, I felt crummy about what I saw in the mirror, was embarassed in a swimsuit and guilty when I would go back for seconds! I was letting my choices determine my happiness! The numbers had nothing to do with my happiness, it was the way I FELT no matter what the scale said. Now I still believe that the numbers won't determine my happiness, and I am on my way to a better life with deeper meaning! I will be teaching my children by example and helping them to live better and make proper choices regarding nutrition! I CHOOSE TO LIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment