
So we figured out that a car wreck is a blessing in disguise..Who would have thought? Well, we were able to find a newer, nicer, much larger SUV the very next weekend!
Our payments are lower, it's cheaper to insure, and believe it or not, we get better gas mileage! It's a LOADED 03 Yukon XL (and when I say loaded, I mean it!) Steve loves the 20 inch rims! I have to admit they do make a huge difference! We just put clear tailights on it last weekend! They look great, too! (sorry, they're not in the pic)
Just thought I'd share our great news!
5 comments:
we love it. What a blessing hu? you guys deserve it. we will see you guys soon next month crazy hu.
You bought it! I'm so glad you got a good deal. It looks great.
always fun to get a new vehicle. Too bad it had to happen by having an accident first though. I am so glad that you are all OK.
Love your blog. I do need to put more pictures on Facebook. I didn't think I would ever be on there. I just signed up today. You are welcome to stop by and say hi on my blog (to see more pictures).
bryttonmadelineevie.blogspot.com
Hey Cherish! I just found your comment that you left on my blog a few months ago! Sorry I didn't see if before now! It's fun to check out your blog and see what you're up to! You have a beautiful family! It will be fun to keep up with you & your family through blogging :) Congrats on the new car--it looks really nice!
Post a Comment