Friday, January 30, 2009

brrrrr!!!

This week we have spent INDOORS! With record low temperatures for this time of the season (-29 degrees on Tues.), it has been MIGHTY cold outside! We did leave the house yesterday to go shopping, and I took the kids out to lunch. It felt nice to be out and about! I appreciate them being pretty well-behaved.

We all laughed earlier this week when we were watching the news and the weather man had the week's forcast chart up. The temperatures were in the teens and twenties. But on the weekend it reached above the thirties and there was the word WARMER across those days.... Who in the heck thinks that 30 degress is WARMER??? Anybody? Anybody? I bet if people from the south could see that, they'd be laughing, too. Steve talked to his brother Jarom last weekend, and he's in Arizona temporarily...he said it was in the 80's...? WHY DO I LIVE IN IDAHO???

BRRRRR!!!!

Well, my mom is headed out tomorrow on her 7-day cruise...While she's gone, I will be staying at her house with my little bros and sis. I really hope she brings back some warmer weather with her! Til then...I will be wearing socks and sweaters and slippers!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I totally hear ya there! So cold!
Hey, I need to know your last name so I can email ya. either that or just e-mail me first at calebashleywall@gmail.com

JRoberts said...

when it hit -46 here (celcius) that was killer...it was so gross for a week...I kept the boys home 2 days so far. I can totally sympathize with you! :)