Thursday, July 24, 2008

nicole ann






We love our little Nicole!!! She turned 4 last Feb and keeps growing TOO fast! It's amazing to watch her learn new things! She remembers many things and loves to tell stories.



She definately knows how to get what she wants! Especially from Dad!



She loves animals! Her favorite thing to do is go swimming, and she loves spending time with friends! She is a good friend and knows how to make others happy. She makes others laugh and enjoys being center of attention, but she does get shy around those she doesn't know very well.


It was funny when she had her birthday and turned 4, she thought she was going to be "BIG". So she was surprised when she wasn't. She looked worried and said, "but I'm still little..." So now she says, "when I'm 5 I will be BIG." I'm not sure how big she's expecting to be, but we try and tell her that she's grown so much already. I can't believe that my little baby will be 5 next year! Time sure flies.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hotels
Miami Hotels
Amsterdam Hotels
Istanbul Hotels
Dublin Hotels
Copenhagen Hotels
Berlin Hotels
London Hotels
New York Hotels
Paris Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels
Edinburgh Hotels
Prague Hotels
Orlando Hotels
Los Angeles Hotels
Manchester Hotels

stevie kay said...

You should try a growth chart, then she could really see how much she's grown in the last year! It's so funny to see her since I knew her when she was still so little. To me she looks huge!